Northwest Native: Outfits Lately, Vol. 4

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Outfits Lately, Vol. 4

This is a short post what with my working from home for five days due to snow and not wearing real clothes (or showering, tbh) often during that time, but I wanted to link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. As always, I've linked everything still available/tried to find similar things. I no longer link plain jeans unless my exact ones are available. If they're a different color (gray, black) I find something similar. Similar things won't be exact, and sometimes I'll link something as exact if it's this year's version of a past year's purchase.

Thursday, January 5
Scarf (similar) - Tee - Chambray - Jeans (similar) - Booties
Shall I count the neutrals for you? 1. Black (tee), 2. White (tee), 3. Navy (scarf), 4. Gray (jeans), 5. Brown (booties), 6. Denim/chambray (I know this isn't a traditional neutral, but it totally is). If only I had fit olive in there somewhere. Also, I'm wearing a fox scarf and my fox earrings, which makes this outfit even more me.

Tuesday, January 10
Dress (similar, similar) - Tights - Heels (similar) - Phone case (because it's new!)
Yikes, who needs to clean their mirror? *raises hand* Please ignore that (throughout the post...). Anyway, this is the blackest outfit I've ever worn, probably. I don't wear much black, but I love this outfit! My dress has fun bell sleeves with crochet lace detail on them and there are tassels that hang down the front. It also has an open space in the back and now that my hair is this short it means I can showcase my shoulder blades, which are for some reason a feature I really like about myself. Ha!

Wednesday, January 18
Sweater (similar) - Jeans (similar) - Booties (similar)


Thursday, January 19
Top (similar) - Booties
Got this for Christmas and it was my first time wearing it, because apparently I had gained weight since trying it on in the store and the arms were tight when I received it. (Also, I had to add a cami under this before I left the house.)

Friday, January 20
Top (similar) - Booties

Monday, January 23
Sweatshirt (solids; purchased mine in-store 1/20) - Booties

Tuesday, January 24
Sweater (clearance - $9!) - Top (similar) - Camo Pants - Booties

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single thing in my closet that wouldn't be considered a neutral, so I'm with you on outfit #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it must be said that I love your scarf ;) I have no less than 3 fox scarves, none of which are that print. (And I honestly don't need any more... ha. PLEASE STOP, friends and family!) Plus I have two fox scarves for cold weather. Woof.
    Every time you post an outfits blog I just can't get over how cute you are and how well you layer! I need you to come live in my closet and just hand clothes out to me every day, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top from the 20th! Your week day outfits seems so versatile, are you allowed to wear jeans to work() because if so that would be the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits! Added a couple Old Navy tops to my cart. Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been on the look out for a sweater similar to your Tuesday one but haven't been able to find one that is the right length.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cutie! OK, want to hear my favorites? The peplum top and the clearance sweater with camo pants, you're just cute all around every day and any day no matter what you wear even if it's stuck in the house in your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts! I enjoy your style & feel we have similar taste in clothes. That fox scarf is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Major score with that last sweater for $9! That's always the best! I only have a summer chambray top and I need one that's a little darker- I love how you styled yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your whole first look and that anchor top!! I am all about the neutrals during the wintertime. Also, I definitely need some new booties, so I want to check out your link!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so cute! I love all your shoes! I am working from home right now and I'll be honest, I'm wearing PJs. It'll be back to nice clothes for the office tomorrow though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all the booties in your photos! And that anchor shirt is the best. I really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfits! I especially like the burgundy top and cream cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so hard to put on real clothes on work from home days, haha! I want all of your clothes. And especially those cognac booties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty sure almost everything I wear is considered neutral as well! They are just so much easier to wear. I'm jealous you got that sweater for $9!! I have the gray & burgundy one that I bought back in November & they definitely weren't that cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are perfect PNW outfits! I love em! And, I super love those brown booties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the white sweater!! & the burgundy cardigan. I'm at home today in my PJs. hehe XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love peplum tops but they make me look like Tweedle Dee. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfits! I tend to go for neutrals a lot too. And you know how I feel about that lush top!!! I don't bother getting dressed when I work from home haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. That fox scarf is sooo cute! I'm so glad you link to what you're wearing. I need some brown booties and love those Lucky ones!!

    ReplyDelete