Northwest Native: Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange Reveal!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange Reveal!

Today I'm going to share what I received in the Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange hosted by Olya and myself! If you participated, link up your post revealing your gift below! We'll leave the link-up open for a month or so in case you haven't received your gift or haven't posted about it yet.

I received my gift from Kayla at A Paper Arrow. When I received my package and saw it was from her, I thought it was such a weird coincidence because early on when I looked at the exchange participants, she was the only one I didn't know, so I went to her blog and started following. I don't know if this was the case for her, but if the person I got started falling me suddenly, I'd be paranoid they somehow knew that I had them!

Here's what I received from Kayla.
You guys...I love it all! She had the genius idea of looking at my to-read list on Goodreads and picking two books from it. I had never thought of that! Also, I love me some foxes, and this one is so cute with his coat and hat and sleeping bag on his back! I've wanted a tassel keychain forever, and I'm obsessed with gold, so that was perfect. And the only hats I ever wear are cold weather ones, but I don't really own any cute ones. Look at the rhinestones! SO cute! So far I've only worn it briefly like to take my dogs out or get the mail when it's super cold (and Wednesday night when we walked around in the snow storm!), but I can totally see myself wearing it all day on a winter outing.

And here are some individual pictures.

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest




20 comments:

  1. Awww! What thoughtful gifts! Those books look good so you'll have to post a review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny that you got paired with Kayla and she's the person that you didn't know! That's such a good idea to look at your Goodreads account for some ideas of what books you haven't read yet. And that tassel key chain is so cute! Thanks again for hosting the linkup again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So smart looking at the Goodreads account! This is the first year I haven't participated in a holiday blogger exchange, my usual ones weren't running and then I just sort of forgot about it. Looks like yours was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked all your gifts! I got really stalker-creepy and was trying to find the perfect gifts for you, so I'm so glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart lady to take a look at your list and buy gifts from there. I am sooo sad that I missed this one this year - I don't know how haha. I love that tassel, too!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift idea to look at someone's Goodreads account - so clever!

    That fox is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that she looked at your GoodReads list! My sender (Jess!) must have a sixth sense because the PW cookbook was the thing I REALLY wanted on my list and that's what she sent!! I was SO EXCITED when I opened it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I have zero interest in cooking, but for some reason, that cookbook was the thing I gravitated to on your list! Like, that was going to be the main gift from the beginning. Too funny!

      Delete
  8. What an awesome package! & a super great idea to look at the TBR. Genius! I love what you got, so fun! I am still having the fun anticipation to see what mine is! It's so much fun! Thank you for hosting! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fox! So cute. I love that she looked at your Goodreads list! That is so clever. I love that you got paired with someone you didn't know. That's always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and so fun! Again, so glad you decided to do the swap again this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Both are great books!
    & I'm all about a good purse tassle & a knit hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, the gift exchange was so fun, yet again! Thank you for hosting!! It really is the year of books, haha! And that fox is SO cute and perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for hosting this, mattie. :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. How awesome you ended up paired with the one person you didn't know! I love all of the thought she put into your gift-- books are such a good idea and going to see what you want to read is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great fun package you received.. I love getting books. The fox is precious and cute beanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you started any of the books? Love the hat and ornament. What a great package!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome gifts! The books were a great idea! And of course the fox ornament, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your gifts! SO perfect! Thank you for hosting this exchange! It was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete