Northwest Native: Angry lessons.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Angry lessons.

Apparently I'm not going to be watching The Walking Dead anymore... (Or maybe any other current shows, ever.) I checked my DVR on Monday (after weeks of not looking at it) and zero of the shows I have set to record were there. My recordings were all set, but the schedule said no upcoming recordings. I think when our stupid, horrible, awful cable provider updated their system it did something to our stuff. [I did finally find TWD On Demand...I couldn't find it at first. But still, hashtag irritated.]

I'm not in the holiday spirit. Like at all. So that's fun. And I'm really not feeling blogging lately either. Or reading blogs. What I want to do is just constantly read books, which is really nice, but then I feel guilty not reading blogs (so silly). Ugh.

Speaking of the above point, 2016 has been hands down the worst year of my life and I want it to end.

Also, this may be the last Weekly Lessons linkup for a while. I will let you know if it starts back up again or is cancelled for good.

Comments turned off because...obviously.