Northwest Native: Outfits Lately, Vol. 1

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Outfits Lately, Vol. 1

I was going to post this a week ago, but I got super lazy and didn't finish the post. Also, aside from my crappy mirror pictures taken on my iPhone, you can tell I'm not a fashion blogger because 90% of the items linked are 'similar' because mine are old. And some of the ones linked exactly are still old, but they still sell that item. (When I link 'similar' items, I try to find something from the same store, even if it's not the same color or pattern; if I can't find anything from that store/brand, I try to find something at the same price point or cheaper.)

Monday, September 26th
Sweater (similar) - Top (similar) - Jeans - Shoes (similar)

Tuesday, September 27th
Top - Jeans (similar) - Boots

Wednesday, September 28th
Top - Camo pants - Booties (similar)
Pattern mixing for the win!

Monday, October 3rd
Dress - Shoes (similar) - Necklace
I also wore this the Saturday after this to celebrate our one year anniversary! It was on October 10th, and I didn't post anything anywhere. I feel a little guilty...which is silly. Social media is weird.

Tuesday, October 4th
Sweater (similar) - Top - Jeans (similar) - Booties (similar)

Thursday, October 6th
Sweater (similar) - Jeans (similar) - Boots (similar) - Scarf (similar)

Friday, October 7th
Sweater (similar) - Top - Jeans (similar) - Booties - Necklace (similar)
This is the cardigan from Ross that you may recall me mentioning (but probably not). I couldn't find anything very similar in stores now, but I looove this sweater.

Wednesday, October 12th
Top (similar) - Jeans - Boots - Necklace (similar)
Yes, I do wear white after Labor Day (I think fashion rules are lame). But only if it's not raining. And not in winter. I tried wearing white jeans with a chunky turtleneck last year and I felt really dumb. I can't do white pants in winter.

Thursday, October 13th
Vest (other colors) - Sweater (similar-ish) - Jeans (similar) - Booties
Made the mistake of looking at the current colors of this vest and now I want all of them. Yikes.

Friday, October 14th
Sweater (similar) - Shirt - Jeans (similar) - Booties (similar)
This sweater is like four years old, but Lindsay posted this Target cardigan literally the day I wore this (and was thinking I wouldn't find anything similar to link) and then I promptly bought it for myself. Because you need two leopard cardigans (full disclosure: I also have a leopard pullover). The one I'm wearing has silver metallic threads mixed in with the black,

Tuesday, October 18th
Sweater - Top - Scarf (similar) - Jeans - Booties (similar)
...Told you I bought it! Two leopard cardigans in a row for you! This scarf is jersey knit and it feels like wearing a baby's blanket. My MIL bought it for me a few years ago for Christmas and I wear it alllll the time. I couldn't find a jersey knit scarf, but if you find one, you need it. So soft.

Wednesday, October 19th
Sweater (similar) - Jeans (similar) - Boots
This is my favorite sweater ever. My family had a Beagle, and his coloring was pretty much exactly like this.

Thursday, October 20th
Sweater (similar) - Necklace (similar) - Camo pants - Booties

Friday, October 21st
Sweater (similar) - Vest (similar) - Jeans (similar) - Boots (similar)
Yep, I mixed navy and black and sage green with forest-y green (in the vest). The different greens are more pronounced in person. I kind of thought it would look awful, but I was pleasantly surprised. (Or it looked awful and I just didn't know.) Also, yes, another leopard print sweater.

Tomorrow I'll be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday (since my Wednesday post is always booked for Weekly Lessons!).

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

17 comments:

  1. I only very recently started getting more into clothes. I've always dressed very plainly so I'm trying to learn. Love seeing your ideas for inspiration and I especially love the beagle sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally if I linked anything it would be all last season or outlet mall probably haha. How people get brand new wardrobes for every season is beyond me. Maybe they buy things..take pictures...link everything and then take them back? That's actually very smart hahaha. That's totally probably a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. Ok. Let's talk about how freakin' cute you are! Your style is the absolute best! I love skinny pants/leggings & boots & long shirts or sweaters. It's my entire winter wardrobe all the time and I feel like I need all these things. I NEVER shop at WalMart, but my co-worker just told me they have super soft, lularoe-like fox leggings there so I'm going after work. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually hate when you post similar things and they end up being on sale because then I feel like I REALLY need them, haha. Which is bad because I always want just about every single thing you post! ps. happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO funny because whenever I post #ootds on Insta or Twitter and people ask me where stuff is from, I tell them but also have to add "but it's like...three years old." Woops! I love that Ross sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of your outfits! love the beagle sweater. i don't wear white pants ever, only because i will absolutely spill something on them immediately. i agree with you about fashion rules though. i probably break a million a day but don't even care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I need that pumpkin top! Love all the plaid and wine colored items :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that striped sweater! It's seriously so cute, and I love that it's long too! I also love all of your leopard print cardigans too! You can never have enough of those in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your looks! I'm also glad I'm not the only one who just constantly links to "similar" items when I share "fashion" posts.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your sweaters. That beagle one is soooo cute. I wish I could find one like my chiweenie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweaters and stripes are my jam. I love all your sweaters. Someone else recently posted that animal print one from Target and I really need to get on it! Is it longer than a normal sweater? Because that is what I am looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously love every outfit! I think I need that striped ON tunic! That shift dress is adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Umm I love all of your sweaters and boots. Those open-toe booties are sooo cute. And I especially love the green/navy plaid vest with the green pants! I don't think I'm a huge fan of green, but I've been seriously loving it in everyone's budget and outfit posts haha oops. And I get excited when I can actually link to something because a lot of my clothes are old too ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style & you always find the cutest stuff (and amazing deals too!). That brown leopard print sweater is super cute too... I already have a similar gray & black one too but might have to get that one now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfits! That Beagle print sweater is adorable, and I really like the sort of buffalo-check cardigan from your October 4 outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cute things - I am really love that rust and black sweater. Looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello i want to take pictures of you because that would be legit. :D
    also i have the same struggle with the old clothes. i buy things from thrift stores, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete