Northwest Native: October Budget [2016]

Friday, October 28, 2016

October Budget [2016]

2016 Budget Remaining
$187.23 - Annual budget remaining
$17.87 - ThredUp
$24.63 - Splender
$19.43 - eBates
$14.40 - Poshmark
$41.96 - Nordstrom credit
$100 - Nordstrom gift card
$15 - Old Navy Rewards
$494.15 - Maximum budget amount available

So, my budget actually increased this month because I got a $100 gift card to Nordstrom for my birthday (thanks, Mom!) and spent less than $15! My mom also gave me two more colors of my favorite t-shirt that I bought in July (the navy one in this post--it's sold out now; she got me black and burgundy), and my gift from my MIL hasn't arrived yet, but I have a hunch she bought me these booties (in whiskey leather) that I asked for.

Animal Print Boyfriend Cardigan - $19.99, on sale for $14.99 - 5% REDcard discount = $14.24

2016 Budget Remaining
$172.99 - Annual budget remaining
$17.87 - ThredUp
$24.63 - Splender
$19.43 - eBates
$14.40 - Poshmark
$41.96 - Nordstrom credit
$100 - Nordstrom gift card
$15 - Old Navy Rewards
$479.91 - Maximum budget amount available

Linking up with Franish's budgeting bloggers!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. LOVE when I have gift cards, rewards or deceits...it's like free money added into the budget. You've got a nice little pot to shop with, can't wait to see what goodies you find!! Happy weekend gorgeous..may it be fun and full of all the things you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha- this is like the shortest shopping post you've ever made! I'm I'm sitting here making a mental note of all the pants and shirts I want to collect at the end of fall when things (hopefully) go on sale! Ha!

    I was just thinking about your budgeting because I think I'm at the point where I have to replace some items and I should keep track of the $$$ I spend on clothes and such.... Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift cards are always such a great surprise! Yay for getting more of your favorite t-shirt, I definitely have some tops that I wish I had got multiples of because I like them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still have some serious cash to spend in your budget! Nice!!! A Nordstrom gift card sounds like the perfect idea. I love the cardigan you got. What a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love when I get a gift card to Nords!! Such a great gift as they have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those booties.. I hope you get them! Love them! And that's awesome of your mom to get you a gift card to Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I'm terribly late to the Ebates train, but I just signed up this week after hearing so many people rave about it (and I like that it's actual cash you get back and not points). Hope you're having a great weekend, and those booties are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were so good this month! I think another blogger has that leopard sweater, so I've been seeing it everywhere! It's only a matter of time until I get it then, right? :) And $100 to Nordstrom?! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I give gift cards a lot as gifts and I like getting them as gifts, just saying.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude, you killed it this month! Nice job, and I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the more i see these budget posts of yours, the more i think i need to get on this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You still have quite a bit left!!! And a $100 gift card to Nordstrom is the best kind of present. I can't wait to see what you get in November and December!

    ReplyDelete