Northwest Native: Oy.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Oy.

Hi friends!

You may have noticed my absence. I was on vacation in Wisconsin/Minnesota for a week, didn't bring my laptop, and didn't really think about blogging once and it was glorious. (Makes it hard to make myself get back into it!) I wanted to have more posts scheduled, but only got my budget post for June done (I've actually updated it--one of my links was wrong and I returned something else).

Anyway, I'm exhausted. We went to a wedding Saturday night and stayed until we were kicked out at midnight. We had to leave for the airport at 4 a.m., so we just stayed up all night and slept through our three hour flight. We got in to PDX at around 8 a.m. (time differences are weird) and I took four hours worth of naps. Then we put together our king bed and I had maybe the best sleep of my life last night, but I'm still recovering from the all-nighter, the excessive eating/drinking for a week with no real exercise (minus walking, a paddle boat rental, and dancing at the reception), and the awesome sore throat, stuffy nose and excessive sneezing I'm experiencing.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be back some day. Not sure when...but eventually I will post, reply to comments, and start commenting on blogs again.

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest