Northwest Native: The shortest confessions post ever.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The shortest confessions post ever.

I only have two confessions, and I really shouldn't be posting more when I am so behind on replying to comments, but sometimes you gotta live on the edge, you know? #risktaker

Now that I finally spilled the beans about our house, I can confess this! Our underwriter thought my name was Matthew. She started referring to me as 'Matthew' in some emails and on a document. SHE MET ME IN PERSON BEFORE THIS. But apparently she was confused because Michael's dad is named Matthew and his name is still on Michael's bank account. I took her name and came up with a male equivalent and started referring to her as that to Michael. Ha! #petty

Last night at Zumba, we were like ten minutes in and I started to develop the most horrible wedgie of all time. Yeah, that's right, I went there. Going all TMI. Anyway, I stuck with it for like another half hour, but then I couldn't take it anymore, so at the end of a song, I had to sprint out of the room, down the stairs, and into the locker room to fix the situation. (Seriously, there was no way I was going to be able to get rid of it discreetly.) And then I ran back upstairs and into class much more comfortable than when I left, but still feeling like a weirdo. #poorundergarmentchoice #whyistherenobathroomupstairs?

Linking up with Laura and Lauren for #HashtagHumpday...
...and Nadine and Kathy for Confessions!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. She thought your name was Matthew? I love that you came up with a name for her too, something I totally would have done. And ummm sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, you know?!?! No one has time to suffer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted today :D Your confessions are gold! Haha! Sometimes when I walk the dogs I feel a wedgie start to happen and I have NO way to stop it and/or fix it. GAHHH.
    (When we bought our house it was based on my credit and a lot of the money came from my account- mainly because I had a better job at that point- and the entire time they talked about money they looked at Kyle or asked him questions. I was like, "Ummmm. Hello?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. She thought your name was Matthew? Wow, I like how you came up with a name for her as well. I totally would have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah that's funny, Matthew! ;) I guess I have met boys named leslie so you never know these days!! Did you end up correcting her? I bet you sign your emails as Mattie so she should know by now haha Also wedges are the worst and there really is no way to try to hide getting one out hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop laughing over the wedgie comment. We have all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! There's really no hiding from unfortunate wardrobe choices when you're in a class that has a ton of mirrors! And I can't believe your underwriter thought that your name was Mathew! One of my coworkers did get scarred because her name is Michelle and as a kid sometimes people would call her Michael because she had short hair. Even if Mattie was short from Mathew, you'd think that they'd call you by your preferred name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hilarious about the underwriter, hah. And man oh man, the mid workout issues like that are the worst! Glad you got everything back in place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who cares if this is a short confessions...it's hilarious!! Love the reciprocal name....you showed her! ;-) and the wedgie sitution...so relatable and so would happen to me. Hope it never happens to ya again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She thought your name was Matthew? So weird she didn't check with you before calling you that! Haha. Also, mid-workout issues are the WORST.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have picked a wedgies way too many times in public. #oops. Stupid underwear!!

    I'm still so exciting for your house!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, Matthew!! That is awful and hilarious all at the same time. I wish she had given you a more effeminate spelling (Mathyew??) since she had met you before! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahaha she thought your name was matthew. our neighbour calls KC Brian. It's so weird, because KC stands for Kenneth and this guy's name is Kenny. It's like meeting a Mattie and YOU calling her Matthew. Like... what?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Matthew?? Seriously?? I don't know how she messed that up especially after meeting you in person AND knew you were a female! Unfortunately, I have done that a few times with clients at work BUT I don't see them in person, just talk to them on the phone where I don't always know the gender... woops. :)

    ReplyDelete