Northwest Native: Galentine's Blogger Exchange Reminder!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Galentine's Blogger Exchange Reminder!

So, I'm kind of a horrible blogger and totally forgot to remind you about the Galentine's Blogger Exchange deadline! If you signed up, the deadline to ship was February 12th, aka four days ago. So, if anyone missed the deadline, you can totally blame me. And don't forget, the link-up opens on the 26th! You can share what you got, what you gave, if you found other bloggers...just share whatever you want and link up with Olya and I! (The link-up will remain open for at least a week; you don't have to link up on the 26th!)

That's all for today! I wasn't planning on not having a post, but I'm way behind on replying to comments anyway so I think it works out. :)

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Thankfully elfster sends emails... otherwise I'd have TOTALLY forgotten :) So you're off the hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this sounds like such fun! I look forward to seeing all the exciting things people gave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me! I got my gift on Friday, and I can't wait to share with everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see what everyone got - those are always so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, I actually remembered to send mine out!! It's going to Canada, so hopefully it doesn't take too long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my gift out on Friday. It should be delivered by the end of today! I hope she likes it. This is so fun! I can't wait to show you all what I got, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tracking # says mine will arrive on the 24th so just enough time for me to get a post up :) I love this exchange, thanks for setting it up! (Both of you :) )

    xo
    Candace
    www.lovelylittlerants.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, exciting! I'm sure you girls will have fun receiving your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I totally forgot about doing a blog post too! Thankfully, Elfster sends out a reminder to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete