Northwest Native: TWOsday [12.29.15]

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

TWOsday [12.29.15]

I wasn't really sure what I was going to post today, which works out perfectly because it's Tuesday aka TWOsday aka THE EASIEST BLOGGING PROMPT EVER, PEOPLE. Just pick two random things on a Tuesday and link up with Stephanie. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

ONE. Portland is delicious.
Which city was was named the best food city in the country by the Washington Post? Oh, the one I live in? Okay, never moving. K thanks bye.

TWO. Current obsessions.
It has become my goal to own this purse. Probably the cognac (well, 'almond' if you're gonna go with their fancy name) one. I had to make a few Nordstrom returns after Christmas and now I am hoarding those gift cards to hopefully eventually put towards one of those beauties.
RM Regan Satchels
And we all know I have a sweater obsession...well, I'm obsessing over this amazing reindeer sweater from Loft! Can anyone give me insight on sizing at Loft? I only own one thing from their and they're shorts! With the flash sale it'd be about $22...but I'd have to pay for shipping so the dream may be dead. :(

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

15 comments:

  1. That purse is awesome!! Love it. And how cool to live in the best food city. I love to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love that sweater! I'm such a fan of sweaters that make me feel like I'm at a ski resort! Haha! My hub and I have big dreams to visit Portland and Settle and all those down-to-earth west coast cities... Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a purse freak lately... I want one in every color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoard those gift cards girl! Also, I think it's safe to buy the sweater in your regular size. My leather pants are from there {the ones marked down from $100 to $20} and I was between sizes at the time. I went with the smaller size and everything worked out well. I would go with your regular size and if it really doesn't work out/fit-it's Loft so you could always sell it and easily make your $ back
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the reasons I really want to visit Portland is because of all the things I've heard about the amazing food scene! Fingers crossed we'll be able to make a trip up there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE BEEN EYEING THAT PURSE! I love the black. Also, I'm jealous of your foodie city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute purse!!!! I have one I am eyeing, I just need to finish opening my presents to see if I got it before I buy one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh crap. today is tuesday. fail. absolute fail on my part. but i'm so glad you did it. :) and portland... so delicious. i have that chinook book so we should definitely explore new eateries at discounted prices haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok for Loft: I am a small-medium most places, depending on how i want things to fit. i wear a medium there, a medium at target, a small at j crew if that helps. however, i'm somewhat tall, and most sweaters / tops at loft are too short so i order the tall, but then they are somehow bigger so i have to order smalls when i order talls. if any of that made sense.

    that bag is gorgeous but holy mackerel price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute purse! I love my purses to have shoulder straps that don't go across the body. I also would not want to pay that price....oh my gosh way too much for me.

    I must visit Portland one of these days! I hear about it from you on the wonderfulness, but also have friends who tell me how great it is too.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you'll have to do some food/restaurant posts! :) And that purse is sooo gorgeous! I actually really like the maroon/burgundy one along with the cognac! I only have two shirts from Loft but it seems like their shirts run a little big.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh that Rebecca Minkoff bag is BEAUTIFUL!

    -Caroline Voigt
    shopqotc.com
    thequeenoftehcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. count me as obsessed as well with that bag. swoon!! i'll take one in every color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I second the idea of restaurant/foodie reviews! Also, I actually read this yesterday but promptly went to the Loft page and forgot to come back! I love the reindeer sweater, and a few others that were on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to visit Portland. I've heard nothing but good things about that city.

    ReplyDelete