Northwest Native: Do you like my blog?

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Do you like my blog?

If you do, you can vote for it for best new blog here! I seriously had no idea I was nominated for this until today (and the voting closes tonight). I'm catching up on my blog reading, and Dani mentioned in a post that she was nominated for an award so I went to check it out and was shocked to see my blog on there!

So, even if you don't vote for me (or if no one does!) I am thrilled to be nominated. Blogging has kind of taken a backseat for me lately, but I'm hoping to get back into a routine this week. I am so thankful for everyone who reads what I have to say and who leaves comments. I'm also thankful for all the blogs I have found and love to read and comment on myself.

Karen, thank you so much for putting together these blogging awards. And a big thank you to everyone who voted to nominate me!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's so exciting! Just went and voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats lady! That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already saw last week & totally voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad I just saw this and can't vote anymore...boo!! But I love your blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mattie, that's awesome!! I'm just seeing this now, though, so I missed the boat on voting :( But I hope you win! I also love your new wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your nomination!!! I didn't even know there were blog awards going on haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I'm so glad you were nominated. It's just as much fun for me as anyone else because I get to discover new blogs too!

    ReplyDelete