Northwest Native: Christmas Gift Guide!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide!

Really, this post should be titled, "Christmas gift guide for Mattie!" because these are all things that I totally want. But, the best gifts to give are ones that you would want to receive yourself. (Except maybe don't buy any of this stuff for like your dad or your brother, I don't think they'd be too excited to receive any of these things.)

My first category is...Christmas pajamas! I personally change into comfy clothes the second I get home from anywhere...so I can never have too many pairs of pajamas.
christmas pjs
My favorites are the two middle ones, I think. I love the other set too, but it's too hard to choose which design I would want, so that kind of pushes me away. How do I choose between squirrels, foxes, polar bears, and reindeer?!

Ugly Christmas sweaters are always a good idea. I think these would be best to give to someone that you usually exchange gifts with a little bit early, so they can get some wear out of the sweater. Or you can just buy one for yourself, like I'm tempted to do.
ugly xmas sweaters
Santa Paws - Fleece Navidad - Christmas Tree
Elf - Create-your-own ugly sweater kit - Penguin
Patchwork - Light-up (!) Rudolph - Falalallama
I am hoping so hard that the llama sweater gets restocked. I love a good pun, and I love llamas. Blame it on The Emperor's New Groove, or maybe my weekend staying on an alpaca farm (not llamas, but close enough, right?) in Australia...but I'm a fan. Penguins are my favorite animal, so I'm also digging the penguin. I love that the Rudolph one actually lights up! So perfectly tacky. And the patchwork one is amazing. It looks like an actual ugly Christmas sweater that would've been worn un-ironically in the past. And the Christmas tree is classic to me. I'm not crafty enough to make my own sweater...but if I had a crafty friend I might give them the kit as a gift!

After already making the collage and being too lazy to redo it, I found this pug Christmas sweater! I'm a big fan of dog sweaters. I own a Beagle sweater but it's not Christmas themed at all.

I absolutely don't need any more cute mugs, but needs and wants are completely different things, people.
mugs
Snowman - Dog - Macarons
Rise & Shine - You Are The Best - Yule Fuel
Hello - Luckiest Guy - I woke up like this
I'm not a huge fan of how plain the bottom middle mug is...but the saying is perfect. I'm thinking Michael might need this as a gift for his first married Christmas. Right?! I love mugs with cute/funny/sassy sayings and mugs with faces, as you can see here. And I'm a big fan of gold. Also, macarons. Macarons would be a great gift for me too.

Starbucks mugs have a black background and wouldn't work in the collage, but this beauty from Starbucks is my favorite mug at the moment. I absolutely want it for Christmas. (Hint hint to my mother who I know is reading this!) And because you know I love macarons, Starbucks also has a macaron mug! Lastly, these mugs with cute sayings are perfect for gifts...I would know, I gave them to my bridesmaids and they were a hit!

By the way, I'd take a medium in the pajamas or sweaters in case any of you are just dying to buy me a Christmas gift. ;) I'm linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday!

What do you want for Christmas? What are you planning to give as gifts?

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

26 comments:

  1. I love pj's :). Bottom left are my favorite. And we both need that mug!! My son has been sending me links to everything he wants. My husband wants golf stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas pajamas!!! And those mugs are too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting pjs- the VS thermal ones are my favorite! My all time favorite mug is a red one from SB with a dove on it because it's classic and oversized. I'm dying over the "Fleece Navidad" sweater- I may have to get that... For a friend, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That llama christmas sweater is everything! I love ugly christmas sweaters!
    -Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas lights pjs! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha love it Mattie's gift guide!! Love me some cozy PJ's!! And cute sweaters and mugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need every single pair of those pjs! Mugs make the best gifts, you can't go wrong! I am so in love with all of Starbucks mugs right now - I almost bought myself one last week and then had to remind myself Christmas is coming up and that people need ideas for what to buy me (I'm terrible at always just buying what I want when I see it)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just going to send Kyle this entire post for what I want for Christmas

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so addicted to cute coffee mugs - my cabinets are exploding but I still want more.

    I always get excited for Christmas pj's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Christmas pjs! I always ask for new pjs each year!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the camper nightshirt, so cute! Coffee mugs are one of my favourite gifts to give and receive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally getting a fun Christmas sweater to wear this year at Christmas gatherings. I mean, why not??? It is so festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg to all of those pajamas. PERFECT. is it wrong that i have no problem skipping over all of thanksgiving minus thanksgiving day?

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable gifts! The two easiest people to shop for have been done for a week! We like similar items so shopping for them is easy! I have more men in my life than women and they are much harder to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER cute picks, lady! I love the mugs and pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these picks! Those Christmas pjs are adorable, and I'm the same way with mugs. When we were packing up to move to Chicago, Chris was like why do we have so many mugs?! Side note: I'm thinking of hosting a blogger Christmas exchange this year. Would you be interesting in cohosting with me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bottom middle mug is hilarious! I'd get it for my husband, but we really don't need any more mugs either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahaha the Llama sweater tho. I also love a good pun :) I loveeeee PJ's and I am literally the same way, I get home and change into the comfiest clothes I have! But I do need warmer comfy clothes because it's getting soooo cold here lately! I guess that's winter for ya. This gift guide is perfection :)
    xo C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of those sweaters! Especially the light up one. Target has some pretty awful looking sweaters right now too. That patchwork one does look like something a relative would have worn back in the day. I kind of hope you get Michael that mug for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I lik the llama sweater. Target has some pjs and sweaters too... Just bought one to wear to a party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praying that llama sweater gets re-stocked too! It's so perfect! And so are all of your choices. Those jammies are so so good. Also, I love your blog design. Gorgeous!

    xo, Andrea // PICSOANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  23. FLEECE NAVIDAD OMG. Love it. And Starbucks always has the most gorgeous mugs, darn them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pjs, sweaters, and coffee mugs....was this post written for me?? Gosh, now I want a cup of coffee and a blankie to snuggle up in :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You and I shop alike - I never buy a gift for someone that I wouldn't want for myself! ;) Thanks for linking up with Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete