Northwest Native: Is this real life?

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Is this real life?

I had a post all written that I was going to schedule for this morning. Last night, I was on my computer updating my links (since I changed my Instagram and Twitter handles to reflect Michael's last name) and my computer just turned off on me. Then it started cycling between turning on and off and showing me error messages. Great. So I'm going to have to go back to the Genius bar this weekend...if you recall, I dealt with something like this recently! I think it's time to suck it up and buy a Chromebook.

So I'll leave you with a picture my friend Sara Instagram'd of Michael and I's first dance, because I know you want actual pictures instead of just pictures of Starbucks cups and ferries. :)

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. Sorry your computer is having problems! Hope it gets fixed. Love the first dance photo! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that picture is beautiful!!!! ***heart eyed emoji***

    So sorry to hear about your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture!! It's beautiful :) Hope your computer gets fixed.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH so cute! I saw a few of your pictures under your wedding hashtag and want to say that you looked GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♡♡♡♡ I love that picture! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♡♡♡♡ I love that picture! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh! Congrats lady! I'm obviously a little behind on that but I can't wait to here more and see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you're MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More more more more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting!!!! Was it everything you hoped it would be? I hope so! Enjoy it! These are the best times. :) <3

    Sara's Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos!!
    I feel your pain with the computer... I ran home on my lunch break to upload photos to Lightroom after 30 minutes trying to reconnect my internet the program crashed twice. I left with nothing done.
    Looks like a new computer is in both of our futures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous picture! My computer has been pulling that action lately too. Frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! Computer trouble is the worst. BUT that is a beautiful picture! I may or may not have creeped super hard on your hashtag ALL day Saturday. :|

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see more pictures! Y'all are adorable!
    I hope you can get the computer issue fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see more! Sorry about the computer problems, I know how frustrating this can be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh, my computer had the same thing going on last week. I hope yours gets fixed, or you get a new one. Congratu-freaking-lations on the wedding! I'm so excited for you! You both look wonderful and I hope you're enjoying married life! Welcome back to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete