Northwest Native: Why I love _____, and you can too!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Why I love _____, and you can too!

Happy Monday!

I had a crazy productive (but still relaxing) weekend and I'm so sad it's over. I'm just happy I made it out of hot yoga yesterday alive. It was my third time ever and my first time in over a year. Yikes! My weekend was so full that I didn't blog once or take any pictures. Aside from this one.
Today I'm guest posting about something I love over on Molly's blog! Head over there to find out what it is. :)

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. I love weekends like that! I feel like I live in the sticks because I've never heard of hot yoga before. Haha. It sounds like it's a good workout though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrified to try hot yoga. So I'll just keep working out over here with the AC blasting in my face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture ... HAHA!!!! I'm heading over to check it out right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot Yoga is so fun but SO HARD! I've only tried it once but I think I need to give it another go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always underestimate how hard hot yoga is! Such a great (and sweaty) workout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just read your post over at Molly's! Zumba sounds fun I haven't tried it yet but should one of these days! But I'm not much of a dancer like you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love this picture! I'm glad to hear you had such a great weekend! Headed to your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!! Your Zumba post was so fun...i'm so glad you said yes to guest blogging. Now i'm leaving work to go Zumba!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hot yoga! i have been going to a free class on Wednesdays and I am actually getting better at it! I'm shocked! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that picture! I'm off to go read your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you're going to take only ONE picture, that's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are no my inspiration.....hot yoga??? Suppppper impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehehe this photo is funny! Weekends are always busy with taking photos for the blog. It's nice to take time off from that sometimes! :)

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can barely do regular yoga let alone hot yoga lol! Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post made me wanna try hot yoga!

    http://scienceofadornment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete