Northwest Native: Saturday Spotlight

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Spotlight

Happy Saturday! I hope you have fun or relaxing plans for the day. We'll be getting more wedding stuff done, unsurprisingly! Today I'm doing a little Q&A over on My So Called Chaos for her Saturday Spotlight! Angie spotlights a small blogger every Saturday. I love that she does that! I hope if I ever become a big time blogger I can give publicity to smaller bloggers like she does.
I do have to admit that my answer to Angie's question of my favorite Starbucks drink is no longer accurate. Yesterday I tried the toasted graham latte and it is now my absolute favorite! For me, it's perfectly sweet, and I love the flavor. I was also unreasonably excited to get my first fall cup. I've been seeing these around Instagram for a couple weeks and I still kept getting the plain cups. I thought the perk of living in the birthplace of Starbucks was that we got stuff first! Apparently not. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I want to go to Starbucks just for the cup!! Haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! Glad to know its not just me. I was like wth starbucks, where's my fancy cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mattie!! I loved your Q&A! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Mattie! I'm still reading even though I'm not commenting daily. That Starbucks drink sounds DELISH. I think I may need one of those soon. Yum!
    Have a great week!
    The Busy Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just dropped in from Angie's blog and wanted to say HI so Hi I think I will be back just saying

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toasted graham latte?? I will have to try that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tried it the other day and LOVED it. and i'm obsessed with those fall cups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading over to check out your post...........

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've heard that the toasted graham latte is going to be my treat after whole 30, not the PSL like i'd originally thought hahaha. <3

    && also... you're so on your way to becoming a big blogger. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These fall cups are seriously the cutest! They should make them in the reuseable version because I can totally see myself pulling this out every fall with such excitement!

    ReplyDelete