Northwest Native: My Bucket List

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Bucket List

Happy Thursday! Today I am guest posting over at Say Yes To Happy because Julie's busy gallivanting around Seattle and Chicago on one of her many adventures! Julie and I have really hit it off and we even cohost a link-up called Tell Us About It! You can check out September's link-up here where we discussed our favorite fall activities. Our second one is on October 1st and the topic is favorite things about your state! It's a perfect topic because it may help me cross an item off of my bucket list...but you'll just have to head over to Julie's blog to see what!


Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Loooove the MK and Ashley reference, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Kate and Ashley were my favorite! I wanted a twin SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to check it out now. I really want to visit all 50 states too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm going to comment on your guest post over here so you actually get it ;) I wanted to pipe in on your own back yard exploring! First of YES to Bend. It's one of my favorite places in the northwest, but that could be the craft beer lover in me. If you go, eat at Chow. You won't be sorry. We tried to go to Crater Lake last year in October and it was so fogged in they wouldn't let us into the park. Something about 0% visibility, blah, blah, blah. I was so bummed because I have wanted to go there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you've officially made me want to visit Glacier National Park, that is amazing! And yes to zip lining! I want to do that too! Great list girl!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do all of the fall things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you are doing so awesome at blogging (just had to point that out) I keep seeing your blog grow more and more and it makes me so happy! I'll have to go check out Julie's blog rightttt now! And yayyy for link up's :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bucket list! I've been to Minneapolis once & want to go back so bad (just for the Mall of America, haha). That picture on the bridge is really awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. International travel is on my bucket list, as well as visiting more of the states. Definitely go ziplining- it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commented on your list on Julie's site too but I was just thinking, since you said you want to explore WA more, have you been to Port Gamble or Port Townsend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that graphic, thanks again for guest blogging Mattie!! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete