Northwest Native: Wish Listing.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Wish Listing.

We got back in the evening last night, so I didn't want to attempt a weekend/bridal shower recap. I haven't done a wish list post since my last shower weekend almost four months ago, so I figured it was a good time for another! I may have already shot my August budget, but I'm always looking forward! Here are a few things I'm hoping to get my hands on in the future. My birthday is coming up, after all...
wish list
Leopard crossbody - This bag is reeeally small...but it's so cute! I could use it any time I just need keys, some cards, and my phone.
Sweater - I tried this on in the store a couple of weekends ago. I love mixing neutrals, so a sweater with gray sleeves, black and white stripes, and a navy blue color block is right up my alley.
Stud earrings - Everyone swears by these! I first saw them on Pinterest Told Me To, and Blake has a nice colletion of them too! They're only $8 and so similar to the Kate Spade studs! I want multiple colors!
Coral maxi - I'm a coral lover. I also love the popover detail on dresses. This could be dressed up or down, which I love.
Printed dresses - I tried both of these colors in the store too. I love the fit (I'm a huge fan of shift dresses, they're the best shape for my body, I've found) and the prints too! Plus they'd both look cute with the military jacket!
Windowpane top - I've loved the windowpane trend since it came out, but I've never found anything in my price range and comfort zone. I would love to pair this with forest green or burgundy dress pants, or with jeans and the military jacket.
Sneakers - I mentioned these in Monday's post. I had seen them online before and thought they were cute, but it wasn't until I saw them in person that I fell in love. I think I'd need to try them on with an outfit I'd wear them with to make sure I really love them. (Michael just said, "Those are the ugliest sneakers I've ever seen." If only I could insert the 'see no evil' emoji here. Good thing he doesn't have to wear them!)
Bar set - I just think this is adorable. We don't even have wine in the house that often (or any alcohol really) because I'd rather spend my money on things like wine accessories apparently.
Military jacket - I have one military jacket, but it's longer and the back is knit. It doesn't work with everything. I would never pair it with dresses or a very busy print because the knit back has a design on it. I also have a military vest that I think is the vest version of this exact jacket, but I would like a versatile military jacket.
Fitbit Charge - Still haven't found my Fitbit Flex that I lost. I swear it has to be in the apartment...but maybe I won't find it until we move out. Plus I want a Fitbit that can measure stairs climbed, and my Flex couldn't.

What's on your wish list?

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

23 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I would have to think about my wish list lol!!! Yes to those stud earrings, I hope you had a great couples shower this weekend! Have a great day Mattie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which color of earrings would you buy first??

      Delete
  2. Okay - first - the sneakers. Love, love, love. How cute would they be with an entirely black outfit, or black pants and an orange or coral shirt? You could pair them with yoga pants or jeans. I honestly think you'd wear them a lot. I say go for it! You have ME thinking about them, too! Holy moly... they are awesome! Men don't know fashion, anyway. Plus, women dress for other women, don't they? :-)
    Can't wait to hear all about the shower. I hope you have lots of pics!
    Have a great week, friend!
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving the coral maxi and the cross body. Great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those earrings are on my list! so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the windowpane shirt and your outfit ideas for it! I don't have a windowpane top, but you're giving me outfit ideas for my striped shirt this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want every color of those earrings!!!! You can't beat $8 ... can't wait to hear about your shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so about the military jacket right now myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my fitbit one, because my wrists are spoken for haha. I've been looking for some new studs, $8 is a lot cheaper than what I paid for my previous ones...

    liz jo sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. And by ugliest sneakers ever he means cutest sneakers ever, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting the $8 studs for a while too but I just haven't ordered any! I also want all the desk accessories that Kate Spade has in her collection, l o v e!
    I hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want everything on your list! I love love those sneakers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leopard bag! Totally something you would get a ton of use out of!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a shorter version of that long pink dress :) My husband surprised me with the Fitbit HR on Friday. I am loving it!!! It measures stairs climbed too. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a good idea for a post!!! I am with you on the studs...they are so cute! And I really want to try that new fit bit!! I am scared I am going to become one of those super competitive people with it though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally with you on the windowpane trend, and I am definitely going to check out that shirt! I just did a Target order and now I'm super disappointed that that shirt wasn't in it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm giving away a pair of those stud earrings on my blog today. COME LOOK!!! But I love your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those earrings (and everything else on your list!) Those sneakers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those earrings and the window pane shirt! I have been lusting after a dress in that print!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so wanting a fitbit - way behind the craze, ha! But better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty much anything on asos.com is on my wishlist haha Hopefully you find your fitbit soon, that stinks it's lost :( I LOVE that coral maxi, so freaking cute!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like military jackets for fall this year which I've never cared for them before. I really like the one you posted-- I'm super picky about them too! Those earrings too-- I found a pair at Walmart that are very similar & much cheaper! I am wanting some high heel boots for this fall :). If only I could find some cheap/comfy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That bar set IS adorable. That coral maxi looks like it would suit you perfectly. It could carry into summer with a jean jacket or cardigan as well.

    ReplyDelete