Northwest Native: Weekend Recap Part 2?

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Weekend Recap Part 2?

Well, since my weekend recap yesterday ended abruptly, I thought I'd finish it up here! When we left off, I was talking about my Target purchases. Two of them I couldn't find online. (I know, I'm sure the suspense was killing you when the post cut off after that! #sarcasm)

I bought this dress at Target and couldn't find it on the website. They had it in navy too. I tried on both, but fell in love with this one and was eh on the navy. I wore it to work yesterday with the gold wedges, as you can see. The right picture is of the detail.
I decided to buy this to wear to the couples shower Michael's family is throwing us next weekend. I only have two white dresses, one I wore to my other shower and the other is for my rehearsal and I don't want to wear it before then. Besides, it's my party and I'll cry wear burgundy if I want to!

I saw this hoodie and thought it was both cute and comfy. I always like the idea of cute lounge clothes. I never buy many, but I had to buy this one. But what really sold me is the back!
I love the color, and it also comes in gray, which I now kind of want too. It's soft and lightweight and so comfy. I plan on wearing it to lounge around but I actually also wore it out with jeans on Saturday night. And of course you can wear a tank under it too.

After Target we checked out Ross, and after that Sports Authority because we were just trying to kill time before we had to pick up the dogs. Michael made me put on a youth football helmet...then told me I looked like Peyton Manning.
He said it was because the helmet was so small that it made my head look big. But Peyton Manning is my arch nemesis. Not really...but he irritates me. I know he's a really good quarterback, and I don't care what team he plays for, but hearing him say, "hurry hurry!" and "OmaHA!" are enough to drive me insane. Don't ask me why.

And here's Michael in a helmet. His hair swooped like that makes him look like a fifteen year old surfer boy, I think.

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful. A trip to the gym, grocery shopping, Netflix...and of course the laptop issues. I'm happy to say that this post was written on my now fully-functioning laptop! Two short posts from me in a row...that's rare. ;)

I'm linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. So glad your computer is working! And love those Target purchases. I may need to look for that hoodie bc my husband always makes fun of my mismatched "around the house" clothes... ha! :-)
    Happy Tuesday!
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving your new Target purchases! I love the neckline of that dress and of course the back of that hoodie! Glad your laptop is working now!
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was at Target this weekend, I didn't even look at the clothes. And now, I'm really sad that I didn't because I think I may need that hoodie! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail on the dress! And the hoodie, I'm a sucker for loungewear. So happy your laptop is working again! Mine is at least years old too, and super slow. I was looking at the Chromebokk, but I've never owned a Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute, I so need to get to Target. I have been to one in like three weeks. That is way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! The helmet is my fav, lol ... love the sweatshirt too! I need to check Target out for fall stuff ... have you seen their shoes lately? I wonder if their fall shoes are in yet ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your computer is up and running again! Love the Target dress!

    TheHortonFamily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress!! It's super cute on you and those football helmets!!! I"m crying from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mattie...that dress though! That burgundy is seriously your color. And now you have a helmet so you can officially be on FNL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had that issue with Target where I want to order something on line because they don't have my size & its not even on the website. WHY?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress detailing is so pretty and that hoodie is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that color on you Mattie. Navy is such a practical color and it's obviously the same dress, but I think the burgundy was a great choice especially for Fall

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh that dress is so pretty!!!! I don't recall seeing it at my Target...though I didn't look at clothes this past weekend when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you were able to get your computer problems fixed. It makes me sad to hear you don't like Peyton. He's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay that dress is SO cute and I love that hoodie too. Obviously you have fabulous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that color on you and the detail on it is great! If I could only buy one thing for the rest of my life, it would be cute lounge clothes. #swoon

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved what you got from target! i'm waiting for mine to get fall stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that dress! I think it's perfect for a couples shower. Ugh the Payton Manning + Omaha thing is so annoying especially living here! And yay for a working computer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those helmet pictures are hilarious! I would feel so naked with an open-back top! It looks absolutely gorgeous though. I love cute lounge clothes!

    ReplyDelete