Northwest Native: Q&A

Monday, August 31, 2015

Q&A

Cassie @ The Minuteglass tagged me in a Q & A post, and we all know I'm a big fan of those! I liked these questions, and it gives me a day off from thinking of a topic. :)

What's the best thing you've purchased or been given in the past six months?
I think my favorite purchase has been my first and only Kate Spade bag! I've also purchased some great jeans that fit me so well, and I've been able to get rid of the ones I had that didn't fit very well.
At our couples shower, Michael's family gave us a stack of envelopes with months of the year written on them, starting with November. They're filled with date ideas for every month of our first year of marriage, including the money to pay for said date. The rule is that the money must be used for that date. I am so excited to be able to open the first one!

What's your favorite snack (no one gets to say fruit)?
I actually do eat an apple pretty much every day, but of course I can't say fruit. I mentioned in this post my love for Odwalla bars. I'm also a string cheese lover.

What form of exercise do you hate the most ('all' is an acceptable answer)?
I can't think of one I truly hate. I am terrible at yoga, and I bought a Groupon for hot yoga. And I mean I hated how hard it was and all the sweating, but I also loved how hard it was and all the sweating, you know? A love/hate relationship.

If you could afford/manage to live anywhere, where would it be?
Probably in a gorgeous house in this super fancy Seattle neighborhood. I perused Zillow to find a picture of one of the houses.

What's the geekiest hobby or pastime you have?
Blogging? That's what Michael would say. :) It's that or reading!

I nominate Olya @ The Siberian American, Sara @ Sara's Organized Chaos, Lauren @ Life. Love. Lauren. and Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost.

Added late because I'm a bad blogger and forgot...but just a reminder that Julie and I will be sharing our favorite fall activities tomorrow for our very first link-up! Just grab our button and join in!

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. How incredibly nice of Michael’s family to do that for you :)

    I love string cheese too, we buy it for Sophie but I of course get a few in there for myself.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest shower gift! Such a thoughtful idea! And yes to string cheese! Or in my case any kind of cheese haha!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that date night idea!! i can;t wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little package of date envelopes is absolutely adorable, and a phenomenal idea! I could see putting something like that together as a group wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shower idea is SO cute!!!! I can't wait to hear what the dates are!! I need ideas too! And looove that fancy house - I was guessing upper Queen Anne until I clicked the link. I always look at Zillow for the waterfront Lake Washington houses ... sliiiiightly out of our price range ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the sweetest, best gift I could ever imagine!! That is so cool that they already paid for too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hot yoga is intense! I threw up after my first time lol

    Seattle has some beautiful houses on the water, I've been on RedFin like everyday! It's hard to see expensive houses that are WAY out of our price range, must be nice for those people :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nomination, friend! That date envelope idea sounds like so much fun! So neat that there is money to pay for each date, too! That house in Seattle looks amazing-it would be so fun to live in a place like that (as long as I could hire someone to clean it for me! Haha).

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind of jeans did you get? I love the idea of the date envelopes!! How awesome that it is already paid for :) Cheese is one of my favorite snacks too. Give me all the cheese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh YES!' Best shower gift! What creative parents he has!! I eat an apple almost everyday too! Love that fiber. Ha ha ha!! Hope you're enjoying a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a thoughtful shower gift!! Also, that dream house in Seattle is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that idea as a shower present! So fun!! And I am drooling over that house. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome idea for a shower gift! That's something to look forward to every month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome idea for a shower gift! That's something to look forward to every month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love that house! I love looking at Zillow for some of the older houses... if only money weren't an issue! That is also a great idea for a shower present too. I'm excited to find out what they picked out for you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello fellow Pacific Northwestian (is that a word? It is now!) Mmm. String cheese is amazing. I love it a ton. The gift you got at the couples party is fantastic. What a brilliant idea! And that's a gorgeous house. I long to live in Queen Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello fellow Pacific Northwestian (is that a word? It is now!) Mmm. String cheese is amazing. I love it a ton. The gift you got at the couples party is fantastic. What a brilliant idea! And that's a gorgeous house. I long to live in Queen Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I loved all forms of exercise, but so far, the only form I can tolerate is running... away from all forms of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete