Northwest Native: Third Thursday Threads: Denim Jacket

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Third Thursday Threads: Denim Jacket

I'm linking up with Bri for my second time participating in Third Thursday Threads! I was so excited when she announced the theme was my fifth appendage: the denim jacket. Since I purchased my denim jacket in February or March of this year, on any given day there's probably at least a 39% chance I'm wearing it.

Here's my second attempt at outfit photos. My photographer (Michael) is extremely impatient. I tell him to take some photos, I change poses and have him take more, and then when I see my camera at the end there are like four pictures, and at least two of them I have a stupid look on my face. So, once again, not many pictures for you. Hopefully one day he'll actually pretend to care about this process for me.

I love the scalloped edge on these shorts. What I don't love, however, is that because the material is so stretchy and thin, the scallops roll up, making them just look like cutoffs. Sigh.
I wanted to put my purse on one shoulder or make Michael hold it, but with his impatience I just went with it.
Bonus photos of me on the ferry. Those sunglasses are my favorite, but they're waaay too big! It's depressing.

Denim Jacket - Old Navy
Tank - Old Navy
Necklace - Baublebar, old
Shorts - LOFT, last season - similar, similar
Faux Keds - Target, available colors here

-Mattie

9 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I am always wearing mine too and even recently added a denim vest - ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My denim jacket is Old navy & its my favorite - its not too thick & the color is perfect. Jean Jackets never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Old Navy denim jacket that gets worn at least 2-3 days every week! I just love it! Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how much a denim jacket goes with!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my Old Navy denim jacket. Also, have you tired using a tripod for your outfit photos. It never gets impatient

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit and a good denim jacket is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, Mattie! Love the outfit. You have the best hair, too! :-)
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love that denim jacket! And so funny about Michael being impatient because my husband is the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Those shorts are super cute - even if they just look like cutoffs :) Looks like a fun Seattle day you were having - even with annoying photographers a day like that is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete