Northwest Native: Literary Loves: Jodi Picoult

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Literary Loves: Jodi Picoult

I figured a good topic for when I don't have a fun link-up to participate in or I'm just having writers block would be books! I love getting new reading recommendations (even though my to-read list is about a mile long already), so I wanted to talk about some of my favorites in case anyone else needs some new reading material.

I think most people have heard of Jodi Picoult. Love her or hate her (clearly I'm on the 'love' side), girlfriend has really made a name for herself! I've read soo many of her books and I've loved every one. I started reading her books in middle school and I'm still going strong. They draw you in and there is always always always a twist. In honor of being the author who really kickstarted my love of reading for pleasure, she is my first Literary Love.






I've read fifteen of her books! Do you guys ever read a book, love it, but then a while later you can't remember what happened, you just remember that you loved it? It happens to me all the time! I think it mostly happens with Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks books because they're all slightly similar but also very different. It just makes me want to read all fifteen of these again (but as I said, reading list a mile long over here!).

Have you read any Jodi Picoult books? Did you love them like I did?

Want more? Follow on Bloglovin' - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. My sister in law reads all of her books too. I guess I should pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished House Rules and Loved it. I went through a phase where I read her like crazy, then took a break for a few years. I think I'll re-read 19 Minutes next.

      Delete