Northwest Native: So you started a blog...now what?

Monday, April 27, 2015

So you started a blog...now what?

The title of this post accurately sums up my thoughts right about now. I've wanted to start a blog for a few months, ever since I started really getting into reading blogs. I have five that I read daily (every day that they post, I should say) and then sometimes I'll randomly read some other blogs (and if I like it, it becomes a full-time read). I thought it would be so much fun to blog, but I didn't think I'd have much to write about.

I did have a blog once before...for about six months. That blog had a strict purpose and vision. I studied abroad in Australia for a semester, so it was a way to update friends and family back home. I actually recently read back through some of the posts, and I think the more important purpose it serves is to help me remember everything! There were so many details I would have forgotten if I hadn't kept that blog.

This blog might be tougher for me. I plan on sharing a little bit of everything: experiences and thoughts I've had, snippets of my life, what I'm doing/reading/watching/buying, and anything else I can come up with.

I don't expect a lot of readers, but even if zero people read this, it'll be nice to have a creative outlet! I'll try not to bore you. :)

-Mattie


3 comments:

  1. OMG YAY! You started a blog :) I'm so excited about this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too, but nervous! I think I have posts planned through Friday though, so I will at least make it one week. :)

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through the "what's new with you" link up. I just started my blog a couple weeks ago :) I had to comment because I also had another blog way back when I studied in Australia! Haha, too funny
    www.thepetersonsonamsdenway.com

    ReplyDelete